Thursday, January 15, 2009

Waiting...

While I am waiting for some recent pics to load to the computer (it's taking forever!) I thought I'd just type a quick post.  Other bloggers are so good at posting every couple of days or every day, but that's just not me.  But hopefully, I'll get better at posting more frequently.  

I know I keep saying this, but Lily is just growing so fast!  I really can not believe she is already 5 months old!!!  When did that happen?  She is just the most adorable little thing!  I got her to laugh big time today.  I even caught it on video...well sort of.  The sound is there, but I had the camera sitting on the floor next to her and when I was getting her belly, my hair got in the way.  But the sound of her laughter is what's key, even though seeing it is even better.  If my pics and videos ever load, I'll see if I can get it posted.  She rolled over two more times today.  She really amazes me.  She's strong (physically and willed) and smart and so cute and fun!  I'm so blessed that I get to be with her all day!  I'm really grateful!  And I have a great husband who even will help me with dinner when he gets home from a hard day.  My intention is to have it done so all he has to do is relax and play with Lily, but sometimes that just doesn't happen.  Oh well.  I'm glad he's understanding.  :)  

We have the annual baby blessing coming up at church.  How fun to be a part of that!  Kelly, who took our professional photos, will take a picture of all of the babies born at PVCC during 2008 at the same time.  We also sent in a couple of pictures that we took.  It's going to be during the evening service on Sunday the 25th.  If you're in the area, feel free to come!

Talking about Kelly reminded me - I need to schedule Lily's 6 month photo session with her.  I know that will be here before I can even blink!

Another fun thing that we have started is something called MUGG at church.  Mothers Under God's Guidance.  Several moms meet weekly to study God's word, work through a study book and just fellowship together.  This past Wednesday morning (9:30 - whew, that's early for us!) was the first one this semester and I really enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to the rest.  I have several friends that go and I'm looking forward to getting closer with them and making new friends too!

Ugh.  The pics are still loading.  The "quick" post turned out to be not-so-quick but I kept thinking the pics would finish.  Well they haven't and it's late, so I'm going to bed.  I'll post pics and maybe a video tomorrow or Saturday.

1 comment:

Eudene McFaddin said...

You are doing a great job! I love the graphics, too!