She's been doing very well. She gives kisses all the time now. Oh and she laughed for me too! It is absolutely the cutest thing in the entire world. She's getting stronger and more fun every day. I think she's going to have a stubborn and feisty streak. It's already started making an appearance.
Last week she went to the doctor for a regular checkup. Lily is 14 1/2 lbs and 24 in. Amazing how fast she's grown! The doc was very pleased with Lily's growth and development. She even put my mind at ease about a couple of things I thought Lily might be behind on. She said that you have to take the books with a grain of salt. I knew that, but it was nice to hear it from the pro. She said we should keep on doing what we are doing...well with one exception. She did say it was time to get Lily falling asleep on her own. I know she's right, but I'm afraid it's going to be hard. We haven't started it yet...I need a few days to get used to the idea and to decide what my routine is going to be. I know I should get started soon. I have to tell myself that it's what's best for her and it's not about me. We'll see how it goes! :)
(I'll post more pics soon.)
No comments:
Post a Comment