Amy, LOVED the Christmas pictures! The generations pictures are PRICELESS! Lily brings so much joy to so many people. I also appreciate your reminding me to be thankful for the many blessings that I have in my life and that we all enjoy! Leah
Okay, who has more neck rolls...Lily or Aunt Carrie! I think that I beat her out! I am so glad that you finally got some of her smiling and being "busy"!
3 comments:
Amy,
LOVED the Christmas pictures! The generations pictures are PRICELESS! Lily brings so much joy to so many people. I also appreciate your reminding me to be thankful for the many blessings that I have in my life and that we all enjoy!
Leah
Okay, who has more neck rolls...Lily or Aunt Carrie! I think that I beat her out! I am so glad that you finally got some of her smiling and being "busy"!
Love those pictures! Nana
Post a Comment