Friday, January 16, 2009

As promised...

I have tried to upload the laughing video several times and it's just not working.  I'll try to find out what the problem is.  In the meantime, here are some recent pics.










These next two are right after one of the times she rolled over.


3 comments:

Carrie M said...

These are TOOO cute. I can't help but smile. You can see her little personality so well! I love the one in the bumpo chair looking at the camera.

Barbara Breeding said...

I love all the pictures. She is just too cute!!!! Having baby withdrawal, need to see her )you and Barret also)
I couldn't help but smile in the Christmas one where she had on the little jacket and her lip stuck out sure reminded me of her aunt!
Mamaw

Eudene McFaddin said...

Oh! How I want to hold and play with that precious little Lily!!! It's so great to see her smiling for the camera. She knows how to capture our hearts! The first one in the round"entertainment center" shows such purpose in the way she is looking at the
flower(?). Nana