So big. I am so glad that you got a picture of her in her spots dress even if it wasn't actually her birthday that day. I just had so much fun going back to your old posts and seeing what she looked like and what she was doing 1 short year ago...and I had to go to 9 months too and see where she was then and it was one of my favorites...the "centered out" picture on her belly trying to crawl! Thanks for the pics and trip down memory lane.
2 comments:
So big. I am so glad that you got a picture of her in her spots dress even if it wasn't actually her birthday that day. I just had so much fun going back to your old posts and seeing what she looked like and what she was doing 1 short year ago...and I had to go to 9 months too and see where she was then and it was one of my favorites...the "centered out" picture on her belly trying to crawl! Thanks for the pics and trip down memory lane.
She looks so big! She is such a sweetie, I think she has one of the most fun personalities of any little girl I have been around.
Post a Comment