She is too cute! How did you teach her to eat with utensils? Sam just doesn't get it!
I just gave the utensils to her over and over and would show her how. Then LOTS of practice! :)
Uh, shouldn't that be num, num, num instead of yum, yum! :) We love you Munchkin...and we gotta check out these color tablets...we have never seen those before!
Ha! It should have been num, num, num! :) What was I thinking?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is too cute! How did you teach her to eat with utensils? Sam just doesn't get it!
I just gave the utensils to her over and over and would show her how. Then LOTS of practice! :)
Uh, shouldn't that be num, num, num instead of yum, yum! :) We love you Munchkin...and we gotta check out these color tablets...we have never seen those before!
Ha! It should have been num, num, num! :) What was I thinking?!
Post a Comment