Monday, February 22, 2010

Bedhead and Pigtails







You do see what she's holding, right? For the non-nerds, that would be a 10-key computer attachment. With two accountants for parents, she really had no hope.

5 comments:

Kelly B. said...

Lily looks adorable in her little pig tails!! She's looking really big. :(

Barbara Breeding said...

Love the pictures. She is just too cute. I need to see her and all of you, has been to long.

Aunt Carrie said...

I think that I am going to clean my junk room out right now...we have got to show her what fun really is, and it is NOT a 10-key pad...she looks so excited about it. And, L-O-V-E the hair! I can't wait to take a pick of Lily's pigtails and C's ponytail together!!!

Scott said...

I usually check the blog via RSS so its hard to leave comments, but I had to say that I LOVE her face in the 5th pictures. It is great!!

Norma Breeding said...

ok just now seeing these but those pig-tails are ADORABLE!!!!!!