Well, I'm still no good at updating regularly, but oh well... Here's what we've been up to lately.
We had a really big week a couple of weeks ago. I meant to blog about it, but now I can't even remember all of the things that happened that week. She got her second tooth, started pulling all the way up to her feet and getting to the sitting position on her own. There was more, but I can't think of what! How bad am I?!?
How is it that babies desperately want all things that they are not supposed to have? As I'm typing Lily keeps crawling under the desk to try to get to the cords! I have toys in the room, but she's not interested!
Okay, back to what else Lily is doing. She is now crawling the traditional way all the time. I really wasn't sure it was going to happen, but she proved me wrong yet again! :) She loves music! Whether it's just someone singing or actual music, she usually stops what she's doing to pay attention and dance. Her dancing consists of her sitting and bouncing. Too cute! And at church, she really gets into the singing, especially the peppy songs. She'll kick and swing her arms and sing along! It cracks me up! She loves "If you're happy and you know it." She'll usually start clapping before it gets to that part of the song.
Here is Lily in the swing at Uncle Kenny and Aunt Norma's house.
Classic Lily - playing with the straps. Straps and tags are better than the toys themselves apparently.
Playing in the car float at Uncle Kenny and Aunt Norma's house. She really liked the pool. Wasn't scared or nervous at all! But she still couldn't figure out why water was getting in her face when she splashed! She'd make a face, like "what's that about?" We didn't catch it, but we'll have more opportunities since we plan to make it to the pool often this summer. Maybe even swimming lessons...

When we go to get her in the morning of after naptime, she is almost always sitting up and more often than not in the corner facing the door with her little feet poking out. Today when I got her after her nap, she was standing all the way up! I'm SO glad we lowered her mattress a few weeks ago!Um, yeah, she has officially out-grown her bouncer. We have used this SO much, it makes me kinda sad that it can no longer contain her! Yes, she is strapped in in these pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment