She's getting so strong!!! And her smile is just ADORABLE!!! Caleb is also loving to look at pictures of Lily.
WOW!! I echo my wonderful wife's comments...she is SO strong!! Can't wait to see you guys in July!
Fancy pushups in the first picture and super girl in the 2nd! Cute purple outfit! Love her!!!
I absolutely love the first 2; she just cracks me up so much. The first shows her little determination so much and the second shows that great funny face. Now, you need one of her doing the "nosey" look.And the last few are just so sweet!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's getting so strong!!! And her smile is just ADORABLE!!! Caleb is also loving to look at pictures of Lily.
WOW!! I echo my wonderful wife's comments...she is SO strong!! Can't wait to see you guys in July!
Fancy pushups in the first picture and super girl in the 2nd! Cute purple outfit! Love her!!!
I absolutely love the first 2; she just cracks me up so much. The first shows her little determination so much and the second shows that great funny face. Now, you need one of her doing the "nosey" look.
And the last few are just so sweet!
Post a Comment