Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So cute!

Here's another way I'm just like my mom.  I love taking pictures of Lily sleeping.  My mom did that to us all the time and sometimes it drove me crazy.  Guess I'll be doing that to Lily too!  I mean, she just looks like such a sweet angel when she's sleeping.  How am I supposed to resist?

Okay, so she's pretty sweet awake too!  :)  I just love her in this outfit!

3 comments:

Carrie M said...

What???? There is an outfit that I have not seen her in. That second one is too cute!

Norma Breeding said...

How precious ! She has changed so much since I saw her last. Thanks for the invite to the blog, I'll be checking it often!

Barbara Breeding said...

O.K. I check on Lily and Samuel every day and nothing new. I don't understand this since I know you are not busy,ha! Love the blog.