Saturday, April 10, 2010

Salsa and Fun News

That probably sounds like a strange combo for a title, huh? But I have two things to talk about that are totally unrelated so...

If you know Barrett, you'll totally appreciate this - Lily has started saying 'salsa' and eating it on her rice and beans. She is her daddy's daughter for sure! Ya know, because it hasn't already been completely obvious with her being his clone and all.

Also, we just got some exciting news. We took Lily in to a local children's clothing store, AbsoLucy, for their 'model search' a few weeks ago and we just found out that she is one of the kids selected for their advertising! I don't know what all that entails, but we'll go back for another shoot in the next couple of weeks and she'll model some of their adorable clothes. As far as I know, we don't get paid or even free clothes, but we really just did it for the fun of it anyway.

That's all for now, I'll try to get some more pics posted soon.

2 comments: