We've been quite busy the last few weeks. Lily and I went to Dallas to visit my brother and his family and my parents. We had a great time!!! It was Lily's first plane ride and I was a little nervous since I would be taking her by myself. But she was a trooper and did great! Now we've booked our next ticket for our trip to Atlanta in April. Several of my family members are coming to Atlanta that week to see her. Should be lots of fun! I'm especially excited that Lily will meet her Great-Grandmama. She's already met her other three great-grandmothers and one great-grandfather.
We went to her 6 month doctor's appointment last week. The doctor said, "She looks perfect." Like I needed a doctor's analysis to tell me that! :) Even though she really does great with her shots, I'll be happy that there won't be any at the next visit.
This morning we got her 6 month photos taken. She did awesome! She sat up for a long time! I was so proud. I don't think we got any of her big smiles, but I know we got a bunch of really cute ones. I can't wait to see all of them!!!
She's doing Patty Cake now, but really only with Aunt Carrie. It's so cute! I wish I had a picture of it, but I only have video and we all know that I can't get those to load on here. She puts her hands on the outsides of Carrie's and claps along and then watches her "roll 'em up" and will join in on "throw them in the pan!" It's really adorable.
Here she is playing in her bouncer. The bigger she gets, the funnier it is to watch her in it. It almost looks like she doesn't have legs in this pic because of the angle. She has her feet straight up and propped on the sides. Too funny. :)
We started her on cereal a few days ago. She did great! Doesn't she look so big in her high chair?! It's crazy that she'll be 7 months old next week! I've already started thinking a little bit about her 1st birthday party. It will be here before I know it (and way before I'm ready!).
In this one she is laying on my shins while I lay on my back. She LOVES this. Thinks it's hilarious!

The girl loves her rings.
I think her face is so sweet in this one. And of course, I am partial to those baby blues!
2 comments:
Amy,
She is absolutley adorable...beautiful eyes! I can't believe that she is almost 7 months old...it seems like you just had her! Love the pics!
Nana's little sweetie is growing so fast and so beautiful! Thanks for the pics. April 2nd can't get here fast enough!!
Post a Comment