Lily must have given the Steelers good luck right there at the end! I love the picture of them looking at each other too!! When she moves her head, just trying to take everything in!! Curious like her Nana! Do you want the old World Books and a dictionary for her?!!!!!
You are so right, Nana! She likes to take in everything around her. I guess we will need a set of World Books for her...but I think I'll get one that's written in this century! :)
5 comments:
Love the pictures!! I wondered if Barrett was going to make her a steelers fan. Too cute.
I love the picture of them looking at each other!
Lily must have given the Steelers good luck right there at the end! I love the picture of them looking at each other too!!
When she moves her head, just trying to take everything in!! Curious like her Nana! Do you want the old World Books and a dictionary for her?!!!!!
You are so right, Nana! She likes to take in everything around her. I guess we will need a set of World Books for her...but I think I'll get one that's written in this century! :)
Loving the hat! What a daddys girl!
Post a Comment