Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Pics

I am terrible at updating this thing.  You'd think that since I stay home it would be easy for me to get online and update at least a couple of times a week.  But the days just go by so fast.  And I'm loving every minute of it.  It really is wonderful to be home with my sweet angel.  She is learning so fast.  She is now great at reaching and grabbing her toys (and my hair!).  She "talks" all the time and I don't think it will be long before she is rolling over and crawling.  She gets mad when she can't get going on her tummy.  It's pretty cute!  She is showing her personality (and her attitude) more and more.  Oh, and the best part?  She is sleeping FLAT on her back in her CRIB!  Very exciting.  I'm so happy for her (and us!).  Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.

I still have not been able to catch the full smile, but here is a little grin.  
The "just taking it all in" face.
I think this one speaks for itself.  :)
Talking!
Laying in her crib.
Playing with her toys.
We took her to see Santa today at church.  She did great!  Here we are afterwards at Grandma's house.
She loved the Christmas twinkles!
LOVE this one!  Ooooo!!!!
I hope everyone is enjoying Christmas time!!  We are listening to Josh Groban's "Noel" today as we put up our tree and decorations.  Great CD!



2 comments:

Norma Breeding said...

What cute pictures...I love the Christmas dress. She looks adorable.

Leah said...

Amy,
What a wonderful Christmas you are going to have! One that you will always remember! I also listened to "Noel" while putting up my tree! Hope to see you through the Holidays!
Leah