Here is another pic of her Halloween costume. I just had to show the bow on the back. How cute!

And here is a Halloween onesie from Aunt Carrie and Uncle Matthew. I thought her expression was so funny in this pic. It's like she was trying to make a scary face to go with the outfit. Or maybe it had something to do with just getting out of the bath. You can't really tell, but her hair is all spiky.

Over Halloween weekend we were so happy to have Nana, Scott, Cheryl and Caleb visit! We had a great time playing with the kids and just enjoying being together. We missed Papa a bunch though! Here is Nana with both of her grandkids.

And here's me and my bro with our families!

Lily is growing so fast! She is three months old and learning everyday. She can hold her head and chest up during tummy time. Her Tigger toy is a great motivator. She just stares and stares at it. If she is held sitting up or is in her Bumbo chair, she can hold her head pretty steady. She smiles all the time and even squeals sometimes when she's excited. You can tell she really wants to talk so badly! She coos and "talks" often. She has started reaching for things and grabbing them. She can even bear some weight on her legs for a few seconds if you hold her up and she's in the mood. She doesn't seem to like photo sessions though. I took her for her three month pictures and she was pretty fussy. But the best part of all is that she is still sleeping pretty well at night. She usually wakes up only once if at all. It's great!!
Here she is in a cute little girlie outfit. She's talking to me in this one.

I almost caught her smile!

Here she is playing in her Bumbo chair.

I will not look at you, Mommy.

Playing with Daisy.


Okay, I'm done!!!

1 comment:
She is growing so much. I need to see her. Told Papa they were both going to be so big by the time we get to see them again.
I have been checking the blog almost daily to see if there was anything new.
I love seeing her new pictures. She is to cute.
Love you all,
Mamaw
Post a Comment